2017 USKZBA Agribusiness Mission
2017 USKZBA Agribusiness Mission Sponsors and Partners
This important mission was made possible by the generous support of our sponsors and partners:
Brief Overview of the Mission Itinerary:
– Saturday, August 5: Participants arrive in Chicago, Illinois
– Sunday, August 6: Chicago Cubs vs. Washington Nationals private networking event and baseball game at Wrigley Field, Chicago
– Monday, August 7: John Deere Day – Moline, Illinois
– Tuesday, August 8: Des Moines US-KZ Agribusiness Forum and evening networking reception
– Wednesday, August 9: Focus on innovation – research and development in agribusiness technologies. University Visit, Ames, Iowa
– Thursday, August 10: AGCO/GSI Day – Jackson, Minnesota
– Friday, August 11: Minneapolis US-KZ Agribusiness Forum and local business site visits
The mission offered a unique and important opportunity for U.S. companies in the Midwest to host a high-level delegation of government and private sector representatives from Kazakhstan, who are eager to build relationships, discover opportunities to cooperate and do business with American companies across the Agribusiness sector.
For press inquiries or information on the 2017 Agribusiness Mission, or to discuss future mission opportunities, please contact USKZBA Executive Director, Sarah Frese.